- Born and raised in Fort Worth
- Graduated from the University of Texas with a degree in Psychology in 2003
- Graduated from Texas Tech School of Law in 2005
- Admitted to practice law in the State of Texas in 2006
- Worked as a Criminal Prosecutor with the Tarrant County Criminal District Attorney's Office from 2006 to 2015. Worked as Misdemeanor, Felony, and Juvenile Prosecutor.
- Handled hundreds of cases with over 65 jury trials including DWI, Drug Possession, Theft, Unlawful Possession of a Firearm, Assault of a Family Member, Aggravated Assault with a Deadly Weapon, Aggravated Sexual Assault, Aggravated Sexual Assault of a Child, Aggravated Robbery, and Capital Murder
I believe the role of a succesful defense attorney is to zealously represent my clients and vow to ensure that prosecutors are not just seeking convictions, but rather to ensure justice is done. My goal is to determine with you what the best course of action is in each case and defend you throughout the process.